Re: [British-cars] TR6 hardtop

To: <TR6UO@aol.com>, <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [British-cars] TR6 hardtop
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:42:11 -0400
And, I'm sure that is an MGB top in the background.  If you go back to check
the TR top, look at the MGB top to see if there is a "W" cast into the
center of the panel beneath the back window.  If there is, it's a factory
top.  Frankly, you could probably recoup half of the cost just on those 2
tops.

Norm