FYI: Auto Manuals & Doc's. etc...

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FYI: Auto Manuals & Doc's. etc...
From: Shadow@RTD.COM (The Shadow Knows...)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:04:46 -0700 (MST)
FYI-All:

 There is a man named Dan Bower that I have dealt with who
(as a retirement hobby-job) sells auto related manuals and
documents.  He has a Web Site and e-mail address as ....

http://www.factoryautomanuals.com

factorya@tir.com

.... I have had most satisfactory dealing with him.  He is
a retired GM/AC/Delco/Delphi worker.  Very good source for
Buick/Olds/etc.. printed stuff.  Don't know if he handles
any Brit/UK items.  Give him a try if you need tech. info.

 Cheers,
  Mr. Shadow (Ret)