(no subject)

To: rover email <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no subject)
From: Paul Johns <pj@ronscomputers.com.au>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 12:46:55 +1000
We need a copy of a [factory] drawing of the spacing of the bolt pattern
of the rear engine face / bell housing of the Rover and or Leyland V8 ci
so that we can positively identify if it is identical with that of the
Buick 215 ci V8 for a project we are doing.We have a copy of a factory
drawing of the Buick  We are told they are the same, and that bell
housings and engine blocks are interchangeable,and we believe this, but
we gotta get it right.  Any help would be appreciated.   Paul.