For Sale: Two Nice Rover Sedans

Subject: For Sale: Two Nice Rover Sedans
From: "Glen Wilson" <RoverCar@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 11:43:41 -0400
PHONE:   610-872-2109    Near Philadelphia

1970 Rover 3500S For Sale
http://www.voicenet.com/~rovercar/one.html

1967 Rover 2000TC For Sale
http://www.voicenet.com/~rovercar/two.html

Hello World,

I'm putting both of my P6 Rovers up for sale because I need both space and
cash.  I have bought a very special once-in-a-lifetime Rover, a 1963 P4 with
less than 10,000 original miles.  Since I only have a single-car garage and
live in the suburbs, I just can't have twenty-seven old Rovers on my
property. I've put up some pictures at the sites listed below and written
down everything there is to tell you about the two cars. If you might be
interested in purchasing one of the cars (or even two of the cars), please
take a look at the pictures and then read the detailed description of the
car's condition that follows.

If you don't have browser capability, please write for details.

The cars are located about twenty minutes south of Center City Philadelphia.

PHONE:   610-872-2109

1970 Rover 3500S For Sale
http://www.voicenet.com/~rovercar/one.html
No-rust western car I drove back east myself.  Price guide says this car
should be worth $4500 but I would be willing to take much less than that.
No serious offer will be rejected out of hand.

1967 Rover 2000TC For Sale
http://www.voicenet.com/~rovercar/two.html
Minor rust just showing up in front fenders, otherwise no rust.  April
Yellow paint with excellent interior.  Price guide says this car should be
worth $3500, but I'd be willing to take much less than that for a quick
sale.  No serious offer will be rejected out of hand.

Glen Wilson
Rover Saloon Touring Club of America
http://members.aol.com/rovercars/RSTCA/roverhome.html