Re: V8 connecting rods

To: "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 connecting rods
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:37:36 -0700
Here is one you didn't mention, VW rods. About 10 years ago I read in a book
I was looking at  in the bookstore. The author had used some aftermarket VW
rods on a 9000rpm Buick 215. I wish I had bought the book. He went thru and
modified the hell out of the engine. It was being built for a Indy 500
attempt. If I remember correctly, there was something about him usung actual
ballbearings on crank, but I'm not to sure about it.
Thought I would throw that out :)

Op
Want to hear how insane I actually am?
Then listen to comedy (attempts?) skits I have done and recorded to Real
Audio format
HTTP://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

For a great article on 3.5 Litre BOP/Rover V8 info and pix of my TR4
HTTP://alumv8.cjb.net/

For a bit of Paranormal in Media
HTTP://ufotv.cjb.net/