Re: Exhaust Manifolds

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifolds
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:58:00 +1000
Five or six years ago I saw a set of OUTLAW brand four into one 2.5 inch
extractors at a speed shop in Melbourne (OZ). As parts for the P76
engine are fairly rare, I bought em. They are MUCH better than the
original exhaust manifolds, the only mod I had to make was to drill a
hole for the autochoke. The sound from twin 4 into 1's, twin pipes and a
crossover burbling away is.... sweet...

Damien Haas