Re: Bellhousing and Flywheel

To: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Subject: Re: Bellhousing and Flywheel
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:07:01 -0800
        I would suggest 100.00 for a stock bellhousing and 50.00 for a
stock flywheel.  I have no idea what the modifications you mention should
cost.  These parts are a bit on the rare side, so you should not "give them
away."  They aren't "pure gold" though, so try for a happy medium.  What
does anyone else think?

Regards,
Dave Kernberger