Re: Bellhousing and Flywheel

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Bellhousing and Flywheel
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:55:15 -0600
If the bellhousing is a buick dual pattern or 4 speed, I think its value to be
a good bit more, say over $200.  Try to find one. I'll give $100 for all you
have got.   If its a modified 3 speed, $100 may be fair.  If the flywheel is
the equivalent of a Rover, I think more like $100.  You can buy a new steel
light flywheel for the Rover, drilled for 10 and 10.5 clutches, for about
$200.  John