which T-10 tranny goes in my 62' Buick Special?

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: which T-10 tranny goes in my 62' Buick Special?
From: Jim Garver <k7yo@crpud.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 16:05:08 -0700
I went to the biggest swap meet on the West Coast here in Portland, Oregon
this weekend.  I talked with several folks about T-10 4 speed transmissions
but none were aware of any for my 62' Buick Special with 215 V8, 4 barrel
Rochester, and high compression heads (I think).  I have 3-on-the-tree.
I read somewhere that a special, close ratio T-10 was installed in some
of these cars but I don't know what to look for.  Is any T-10 that fits
better than my 3 speed?
Thanks,
Jim