Re: which T-10 tranny goes in my 62' Buick Special?

To: Jim Garver <k7yo@crpud.net>
Subject: Re: which T-10 tranny goes in my 62' Buick Special?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:17:47 -0600 (MDT)
There was an optional 4-speed floor shifted trans that was available from
the factory.  I have one on my 63 Buick, and I have seen it mentioned in
sales brochures also.  I though all of the Buick manuals were floor
shifted, but dased on your note apparently they are not.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215