Re: Rover engines

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Rover engines
From: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@nceas.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:37:01 -0700
Hi,

actually, I'm interested in the where\how much as well, so perhaps you
could post to the list, Barry.

Are you in Montana where your mail server is?

And forgive me if you've gone over this 1000 times before, but I sort-of
have a bird in the hand here with a '62 buick down the street with a broken
transmission but a sweet little motor and available for cheap ~$500, but I
understand the Rover castings were better.

How much better were they?  Like, don't even consider the Buick\Olds
options better?

-jeffrey