cleaning out stuff - stroker and weber stuff etc.

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: cleaning out stuff - stroker and weber stuff etc.
From: Jan Ben <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:10:27 -0400
Hi all..
time to clean out .. in any case I might do a diesel swap into the old
Landie anyway..
1. 4bbl Olds, apart, block and crank steamed and checked by a speed
shop, heads apart, started some porting, took out guides, have new PIP
bronze quides for it.
2. I have a 4.4 Leyland crank, cut on mains, std on rods, rear seal area
cut for a 1-pc rover block.  Also, a 300 crank cut for rover block.
Will prob want to hold on to 1 of them as a memento..
3. New in box 45mm Dellortos (copy of webers) and a adaptor to go onto a
downdraft 4bbl intake - total misuse of webers but hey..
4. might have another core late 80's 3.5 block somwhere.. cheap..

best reasonable offers..
also, looking foe a uncut 4.4 or 300 crank (Greg? :)