Vintage racer possibly for sale

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage racer possibly for sale
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 10:15:46 PST8

I've been thinking about whether or not to sell my '67 Europa S1 Gordini-powered
vintage racer.  I think I probably should because I'm not going to have time or
money enough to race it in the foreseeable future.  I haven't thought too much
about how much to ask.  It's fast and sorted (except for the shifting problem)
but needs some cosmetic attention to detail.  If I sell it, the trailer will be
included.  Lots of spares, Gordini engines, transmissions, etc. which I would
want to sell with the car only.

It runs in VARA Class C but when everything is working right, it turns faster
laps at Willow Springs than any VARA production car regardless of class
(documented).

It's painful to even think of this but I don't want to see it go to waste.

E-mail me if you're interested.

Rod Bean