Re: Help on discs on escort axle

To: "Liam Venter" <liam@lan1.co.nz>, "kitracers" <kitracers@kcbbs.gen.nz>,
Subject: Re: Help on discs on escort axle
From: "phil.bradshaw" <phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 97 18:38:03 PDT
Liam,

I am running complete 1983 AE 86 Toyota Levin discs, calipers, handbrake
and caliper mounts on the escort rear in the leitch. I happen to have lying
around a complete 1988 AE 92 Toyota Trueno rear disc set up, that I assume
is the same as AE 91 Corolla, which Darryl Jeffares and Jon Bloomendale run
on their rears. I can offer very reasonable terms as I have a possible need
for some rear coil overs I saw lying about in your shed....!

Plan 3 is the TE 71 Trueno rear end discs I also have lying about, (1982)
altho these are my current plan for the anglia. basically I have 2 complete
disc/caliper/handbrake lever, cable etc sets and I only need one.

The TE 71 and AE 86 is 4.5" PCd (being RWD) and the AE 92 is 100mm (being
FWD) all discs are under 10 inch - i think they may be 9 - but they
definately clear a 13" rim. I redrilled the AE 86 to suit the PCD. The only
machining required is a wee skim off the inside of the 'hat' on the flange
face to clear the boss in the centre of the escort axle flange.

Give me a buzz.

Phil

1992 Leitch Supersprint 20 Valve Lotus 7 Replica - 65,000 miles...
Anglia 105GZE Supercharged 4AGZE Clubcar Project

phil.bradshaw@clear.net.nz
64-9-4455509 W/Fax
64-9-4437055 H