(no subject)

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: francis sanchez <francis_sanchez@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:59:13 -0700
Hello everybody, thanks for all of you who responded to my test letter to
let me know that things are working. I'm a 26 year old sociology student
that will hoefully end up in law school. Pretty dry you say? Well that's
why I'm a Lotus nut..to balance things out!! I have a 71 Elan Sprint
Coupe which is currently under restoration. Purists need to read the
following since it will probably incure me a lot of hate mail. When it is
finished (if ever) it will have perfect body, new paint, Spyder chassis
with double wishbones in the back and a Ford Zetec that has accidentaly
founds it way inder the bonnet. The 4 spd will be used untill I can find
a fairly priced 5 spd conversion or a caterham 6 spd that has come out of
a wreck (fat chance on that one). My question is: are we allowed to post
for sale ads in here. I have a ton of parts that I need to get rid of
that came from my Elan, plus extras on top. The big stuff is new..also I
have a buddy with a perfect 75 Elite and he has spares he no longer
needs. Also, is there anybody in here that lives in RHD countries? Love
to hear from you guys too. Have a good day everybody.

                                                        Francis