Re: (no subject)

To: "francis sanchez" <francis_sanchez@bc.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Tim Engel" <tengel@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:47:46 -0500

----------
> From: francis sanchez <francis_sanchez@bc.sympatico.ca>
> To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
> Subject: (no subject)
> Date: Sunday, August 24, 1997 5:59 PM

August 24, 1997 ??   Where did you say you live?   How long do you have to
travel at the speed of light to do that?

> My question is: are we allowed to post for sale ads in here.
> I have a ton of parts that I need to get rid of that came from
> my Elan, plus extras on top. The big stuff is new.. also I
> have a buddy with a perfect 75 Elite and he has spares he no longer
> needs. Also, is there anybody in here that lives in RHD countries?

Post the list of parts...  let's test the waters.   So far this is a pretty
small list and the traffic is low enough that a for sale message shouldn't
overload it.   Of course, if you get flamed, I don't know you.   ;-)

I have a 79 Eclat and always keep an eye out for spares.   My interest
level will depend upon what he's got.   Also,  a friend is restoring an
Elan so I will forward your list to him.

Regards,
Tim