Re: Formula Car questions

To: <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>
Subject: Re: Formula Car questions
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 12:55:52 -0600
Glenn wrote:

> Sorry for the bandwidth - seems there is lot's of talk about 'fendered'
> Lotuses [I'm new to this digest], but I have a question for anyone out there
> that has a Formula car: specifically a Lotus 51B/C, as well as a 20 [?].  I
> am trying to restore my car and need data/pic's etc to do so.  This would be
> greatly appreciated!

I sense you have more than "a question"!  There are sources available to you
for Lotus formula Ford information:

Bill Dolson of Bill Dolson Racing Ltd. has taken over the excellent services
provided by Vern Jaques in operating the
"Lotus Formula Ford Register".   The site is:

     < bd/racing.com/lffr.htm.>

  In addition to the "Register", there are valuable links to other sites.

Kyle Swanson  (CEEH96B@Prodigy.comm or 805 581 2187) is compiling a tech manual
for the 51, I have seen the "first
draft" and it's going to be great.

Cheers,