Re: Report on First Race

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, lotus-cars@lists1.best.com,
Subject: Re: Report on First Race
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 97 10:01:51 PST8
     Wow, that's great, Andres!  Sounds like you're on top of the small
     number of problems you had.  Could have told you you'd be rubbing the
     insides of 6" wheels at the wishbone... standard stuff unless flares
     are used.

     Keep an eye on oil temp. as you race (I hope you have a gauge and an
     oil cooler).  Found out the hard way several years ago with only a 130
     hp Elan at Riverside... Boom!  not a clue from the water temp.

     I'll bet Subic looks a bit different from when I was there (USN).

     Have fun.

     Rod