RE: Wobbly Web Wheels

To: Chapman Era Net <chapman-era@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wobbly Web Wheels
From: Joerger <joerger@open.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:08:13 -0700
Can someone tell me what bolt circle size the wobblys have?  I'd have to switch
from the wire wheel hubs (Spridget) on my Westfield Eleven, and go from 14" up
to 15" to do it, but it would look great!  Actually, I might go down to the 13"
for clearance reasons...

Mark Joerger
Salem, Oregon
Westfield Eleven JB W11 32
www.open.org/joerger/westfield.html

----------

Thanks for the message, Alistair.  This does indeed sound interesting and I'll
hereby forward the information to the Lotus Elan list and the Lotus Elite list
(or at least, one of it's members since the "list" is informal)/

Although wobbly webs preceded Elans, I think several Elan owners would be
interested... I for one.  I have seen a couple of Elites so equipped and they
really looked good, as well as having a sideways link with originality (wobbly
webs being vintage in their own right).

Rod Bean
Elans, Type 26
southern California