Re: M100 Validation

To: "Chapman Era List" <chapman-era@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: M100 Validation
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:43:04 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Brightman <Steve.Brightman@dalsemi.com>

they make a big point about the subject matter being rwd cars only. It seems
to me that the M100 is much too recent to be of interest there anyway so why
make a point about rwd? Can this "driven end bigotry" be a sign of a basic
insecurity?    <g><<<<

That would be hilarious 'cept that I fear you're serious!    If any cult of
enthusiasts exhibits "basic insecurity" it would the few of you in the "M100
Gang-Hump"!  Your tactical allusions to arcane voodoo-engineering and
psycho-babble finger-pointing at driver/buyers seems a desperate search for
validation.
Chapman Era cars conversely, bask in the very "secure" position of being
universally recognized as the epitome of design for their time . . . maybe
for ALL time.

Tony
(my granddaughter thinks M100s are "cute!")