Repco V8 Formula 1 Cylinder Head

To: "Vintage Race Net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Repco V8 Formula 1 Cylinder Head
From: "Alistair Clinton - UK Racing Castings" <Ukracingcastings@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:58:03 +0100
Hello Listers

Anyone know where I could get a Repco V8 Formula 1 cylinder head, any
condition broken etc doesnt matter.

Anyone have engineering drawings for this ?

Or any Repco parts any type ?

Have a customer interested in re-manufacturing cylinder head.

If we can find original sample to work from we can make patterns, castings,
and machining to produced finished item to sell and hopefully very
reasonable price. (honest)

Also anyone with a Repco V8 you may wish to register your interest in this
project.

Can anyone help us get some new 'old' bits out there ?

Regards
Alistair Clinton UK Racing Castings  www.btinternet.com/~ukracingcastings
Sand casting for motorsport - Magnesium & Aluminium Alloys