Re: Kent BDG BDP engines

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kent BDG BDP engines
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:30:32 -0700
Jay, you wrote:
>Gary Milligan wrote a series of articles on the development and
>construction of his E Mod Europa, and they're on the website of
>his local Lotus club. I have the URL at work, and I'll post it
>later this morning. It's worth a look.

Yes, Yes!  Please do, if you get a chance.  That sounds very
interesting.

Thanks for your reality check... I guess I need to go study
the rule book, before I decide what to do.  Been avoiding
it.

The fact of the matter is, my approach isn't likely to lead
to having a competitive car in class, no matter which class,
because I'm seems that I'm too unwilling to do a dedicated,
autocross-only car.

One of the attractions of the chapman-era cars for me has
always been that of the excellent potential for building a
true dual-purpose car.  But I guess, by nature, it will be
difficult to reconcile that with being competitive in class.

Regards,
Erik Berg
Los Angeles