RE: Wiper Motor Rebuild

To: "'Jeremy'" <ferguss@philly.infi.net>,
Subject: RE: Wiper Motor Rebuild
From: "Cagan, Rich" <Rich.Cagan@showtime.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:30:48 -0400
Joe Curto is a great source for rebuilding everything Lucas, and then some.
He makes spares for SUs and a host of other stuff.
He's [mostly] rebuilt most of my Lotus Elite.

jcurto@aol.com
or call 718 762 7878

He's also one of the only people I know who's a "trafficator" expert.

Rich Cagan
Lotus Elite 1077