Calspeed's 67.5 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, wai@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Calspeed's 67.5 2000
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:44:27 EST
Hello,

Just got back from the paint shop to check on the progress of my 67.5 2000.
Well, so far everything is going well.  The fresh Sora Blue paint looks great!
All that they need to do is to paint on the graphics and then the clear coat.
The only problem is that the guy who is suppose to paint the flames on the
fenders is not going to be available for a few days.  Oh well, I guess that is
the way things go.  You just cant rush an artist.

Anyway, I hope to have it ready for the BADROC BBQ on the 10th and then
totally put together by time Solvang rolls around.

See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL3121-000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca

Oh!  BTW... I was wondering where you might recommend I mount the "curb
feelers" on the car.  Since the fenders are alittle different on these
Roadsters.  I rather not drill any holes into the car if possible.