Re: Calspeed's 67.5 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calspeed's 67.5 2000
From: Gary Griffin <Griffcom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:45:39 -0800
Daniel Neuman wrote:

>         Needs dingo balls lots of dingo balls
>
>                 Daniel 69 2000
>

> > Do not forget to add the running boards.  They look great!
> >
> > Paul Strassmaier
> > 67 2000

How about one of those kits you used to see on VW beetles with the fake
Rolls-Royce hood and trunk treatment. If you really wanted to screw up
your classic car you could graft on a big honkin whale-tail spoiler,
paint all the chrome trim black, put on a hood scoop, mud flaps and a
really loud horn.

Gary Griffin,