Re: roadster wheels and diffs.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roadster wheels and diffs.
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 19:42:38 -0700
Basically, Z wheels will fit - sort of. Some aftermarket Z wheels have zero
offset, which isn't the best for a roadster.

Either of those tire sizes will fit, but your choice of tires will be pretty
limited - only 2 non-race tires in the 195/55 size and 1 in the 205/55 on the
Tire Rack Web site (http://www.tirerack.com). However, the 205/55 is a Yokohama
AVS Intermediate, which is a very good tire. If you go with a 195/60, you've got
a ton of choices (like 51!).

The 1600's have a 3.89 diff that will bolt straight into a 2000. The difference
is small but somewhat noticeable.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA