Re: It peed on me!

To: daniel@seaport.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It peed on me!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:44:06 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/99 10:35:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
daniel@seaport.net writes:

<< I was racing down the freeway, two hours late as it was, when I felt this
 very odd sensation between my legs.  A pinhole had developed in the heater
 core and it shot me perfectly.

 I will most likely try and just boil and weld it back, but I may consider a
 new core.  Does anyone have one that they may be looking to get rid of? >>

Was it nice and warm??
I'm REALLY considering getting rid of my core which I think is still
functioning properly. I'd really like to know how well a stock heater core
can work first though. Or if it'd be worth while to swap in a unit from
another make car...

Van