Re: It peed on me!

To: "Daniel" <daniel@seaport.net>,
Subject: Re: It peed on me!
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:09:17 -0500
>I will most likely try and just boil and weld it back, but I may consider a
>new core.  Does anyone have one that they may be looking to get rid of?

You know..., after the TLC that we all lavish on our cars they just don't
seem to appreciate it, do they? <G> Seriously, even if you are able to
solder this leak there are probably more headed your way from where that
one came from. Either get the core rebuilt by a reliable shop or replace
it.

I'd give good odds that if you don't now, you'll have to soon. Why go
through the remove/replace hassles twice?

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
ronnie_day@acd.org