re: California Cars / Vehicle Reclassification

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: California Cars / Vehicle Reclassification
From: Jim Bunte <jimbunte@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 22:06:54 -0700
>California Cars / Vehicle Reclassification

michael: i just received my title from DMV, as i just purchased my '67
fairlady a couple weeks ago. nothing of the sort came with it!

however, i just got the license renewal for my '95 dodge, and it has the
spiel about how we're getting a 25% tax cut, thanks to sacramento. it
must have something to do with that -- and maybe it's because you paid
prior to the announcement and are due a refund.

then again, maybe world peace was just declared, too!

jim

Jim Bunte
American Eagle Entertainment Inc.
www.ameri-eagle.com