Re: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:34:22 -0700
Hi All

IMHO Hardtops are the way to go. I have had mine ever since I got my roadster
(twelve years ago). I only got my soft top about 5
yrs ago and still get more usage out of my hard top. The Roadster looks alot
cleaner when the top is at home in the garage. Watch
out for those sudden rain showers though! Suddenly obeying the speed limit
becomes not a large priority when you are trying to
race the rain clouds home!

I just checked my top and found a plaque stating that it was made by Custom
Hardtops out of Long Beach Cali. Ph 231.432.5454.
Don't know if they are still around but I can attest to the quality of their
workmanship. I have not take "pristine" care of that
top but you could never tell by looking at it!

Kerry Z
West Linn Or
1968 1600