Re: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop
From: dtn <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:04:13 -0500

>I just checked my top and found a plaque stating that it was made by
Custom Hardtops out of Long Beach Cali. Ph 231.432.5454.
>Don't know if they are still around but I can attest to the quality of
their workmanship. I have not take "pristine" care of that
>top but you could never tell by looking at it!
>
>Kerry Z

My top is my by Snug Top.  One down sides of this top is that it extends
beyond the trim piece that is made for the top and sits on the paint.  When
I was in Calif. and the car was more of a daily driver, the top got more
use in the So. Cal. rainy season.  What ever that may be.  But the end
result is that there are wear marks in the paint where the top sits.

Dana "on my way back to CA" Nojima