Re: VA Roadster Guy

To: Mikie2U@aol.com
Subject: Re: VA Roadster Guy
From: rlloyd3@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:41:33 -0400
I have a 1966 1600 roadster that I just put up for sale. To me it's a
parts car, someone with more skills might see something more. Car is
complete, last driven in 1997. Engine looks good, although I have not
attempted to start it at this point in time. It is in the Roanoke, VA.
paper for $700.00 / BO. Let me know if you might be interested.
Thanks.
rlloyd3@juno.com, home is rlloyd2330@aol.com