Re[2]: finally she started

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>
Subject: Re[2]: finally she started
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:04:27 -0700
If you've adjusted the throttle stop screws and have a good idle going, but
using the Uni-Syn causes the engine to stall, then the idle may be too rich. You
need to adjust the mixture adjusting nut (at the bottom of the carb) by
tightening it upwards in order to lean out the carb. You'll have to adjust the
throttle stop screw to compensate so you'll get a good idle going.

All the information you need to know is in Andy Jacob's message. He said get the
mixture right, then worry about the balance. I doubt that there is any problem
with your Uni-Syn.

Fred - So.SF