Re: Floor Rust & Sounddeadening

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Floor Rust & Sounddeadening
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:36:32 -0700
G'day too!

Do leave at least one drain hole, and use the rubber plug when dry.

I would not tack the carpet down with glue! Instead, go to a fabric store and
buy some carpet snap connectors and crimp them in place, so they snap onto the
floor snaps. You'll appreciate this the next time your car is caught top-down in
a rain-storm. Then you can easily take out the carpets for drying, and unplug
the rubber plugs to drain the floor.

Fred - So.SF, Calif.