Re: Oil pressure sender threads

To: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>, arthur@vistamediagroup.com,
Subject: Re: Oil pressure sender threads
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 20:16:10 -0700
I knocked myself out tring to find the right thread size to fit on the
OTHER end of the flexable oil line to fit an Autometer pressure gague to my
68 2000.

It turned out that the fittings that came with the gague fit the block
perfectly.

Never did figure out what the thread was at the other end.

Ray

68 1600
68 2000