Re: Driving cross-country...hints/tips?

To: tomph@ix.netcom.com, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Driving cross-country...hints/tips?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:23:23 EDT
In a message dated 25-05-99 8:23:39 PM EST, tomph@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< ....As it worked out, I had an opportunty  to test this when the cam went
soft in NM. Thanks to Les Cannady's phone  support and Ron Hamilton,I made
it. So - to all list members - accept my  heartfelt thank you to all of you.
You have all made my trips both possible as well as memorable.  >>

I agree Tom,

If it wasn't for Ron and Les I would still be frying out in the Arizona
desert.  Either that or my 67.5 would have been abandoned after I kicked it a
couple more times.  Les also provided me with Rons number and within two
hours I was in Mesa, Az having my wheel bearing, axle and all of the
associated parts replaced by Ron and Lance.  I am still very thankful to this
day.  We have a great Rodaster family on this list.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
San Francsico, Ca