race windscreen, 1500 body

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: race windscreen, 1500 body
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:58:53 -0500
Dear Guys,

This is primarily to racers out there. I recently had a roll-over which
destroyed the windscreen on my new car. Thankfully, that was all that was
really hurt....and I won the race the next day, woo hoo!!

Anyway, in my search to replace the windscreen, I contacted Ted Schumacher.
What I found, I think will interest folks....

TS Imported Auto Wrecking
(aka TS Imported Automotive, aka MotoringXtras)
404 Basinger Rd.
Pandora, Ohio 45877
800-543-6648
419-384-3022
419-384-3272 FAXBritish Leyland spares. Is also a good source of
racing lore, especially for Triumphs; they (Ted Schumacher) did much of
the sub-contracted engineering work for the factory race teams
(Kastner and Group 44). They have an ongoing interest in TR8s for
competition. - Chris Kent Kantarjiev. Ted is hardly a new vendor to the
folks on this list, but he is a good guy. :-}He shows up @ VTR just about
every year, recognizes the motorheads, and is perfectly willing to
recommend how you should spend your money! I don't buy much from
him, but if I ever needed SD-1 parts, he's the first place I'd call. TR-8
engine bits as well. He's owned and raced some incredible cars,
including some of the Group 44 cars. An admirable bench racer, Ted is. -
R.M. Bownes III.

Ted has copies of the Mueller windscreen for Spitfires which was fitted to
the car I now own.

He also has a 1500 body shell with diff to part with for the first $150.
Come and get it.

e-mail: tedtsimx@q1.net
web page:<http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/index.html>

Bill Wessel