Save Stan! was Re: FIREWALL BRACE AVAILABILITY

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Save Stan! was Re: FIREWALL BRACE AVAILABILITY
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:52:12 -0700
Ok, it's time
        to start the "Free Stan" collection!  We HAVE to get him untied before
the end of October.  To do less would be INHUMANE!  So send all your
donations (Roadster parts appreciated, whole cars accepted) to ME, and
I'll... ummm, I'll SELL them, yeah, and, uhhhh, and...  HIRE a laywer-
no, wait- hire a RIGGER to go untie Stan.  Send lots of stuff soon,
because flying a rigger from Seattle to CA is, ummm, EXPENSIVE!  YEah!
<grin>
Toby