Helpp!!!!

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Helpp!!!!
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:54:08 -0800 (PST)
HI all I am tring to leave work but I can't ...my car wont stop
starting...

Any ideas ASAP would be great.

What happens..

1. put the key in ignition and start the car. (works fine)
2. turn key off (cold engine takes a couple of try's)
3. problem the key is off and inmy hand but the starter is still turning
the engine over.

tried:
1. pulled the plugs out of the back of the ignition (66 roadster only 3)
  -result nothing car still cranking..
2. took off the + batery terminal
  - result (wouldnt' this be weird, still cranking, but no it stopped.)

3. hooked back up the + terminal and nothing.
4. started car and a repeat of problem..

Help

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |