Re: Engine Yanking questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Yanking questions
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 20:55:48 -0800
1. Probably start by disconnecting the flex line at the frame end.
2. I find it easier to install the carbs on the bench rather than after the
engine
is in the car.
3. You have to jack it up a little higher before it will clear the front
crossmember, but it isn't necessary to remove it.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org