was:Re: Max backspace? Now lugnuts and studs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: was:Re: Max backspace? Now lugnuts and studs
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:01:43 -0800 (PST)
I have been using 300ZX 15x6.5 wheels from an 85. I
use 1/2 spacer in front and 1/4 spacer in rear. The
studs are 40mm x 1.25 pitch. If I were to do this
again I think I would go with 2 1/4" x 7/16 studs.
There are more lugnut options. The 300zx lugnuts are
$6 apiece from Nissan. Anyway, I have 8 front studs, 8
rear studs, 16 lugnuts and 4 wheels (no tires) for
sale as a package if anyone is interested. I'm asking
220.00 for it all, you pay shipping. I am keeping the
spacers but you can get them at most local tire
stores. Oh by the way, the studs are only 6 months
old.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
Meridian, ID