THANKS ALL re parts manuals and fische

To: "'datsun roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: THANKS ALL re parts manuals and fische
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:40:34 +1100
Hi,

Just a big than you to everyone for the research and information on the manuals.

Sorry I was a little slow in closing this but it has been havoc at work and I
havent turned the home PC on for a week.

I will order the fishe (for myself). Noel Finden over here in Aussie, offered
to have a copy of the manual done for my friend Alan.

Thanks again All,

regards,

Howard