Re: Velocity

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Velocity
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:02:30 -0600
When I was young and stupid(as opposed to old and stupid now) while driving
from the Navy base in Norfolk to my apartment in D.C. I got my 68 2L up to
125 just south of Richmond.  When I turned the wheel slightly, for a long
sweeping left hander on the expressway, I realized the front end was no
longer making contact with the pavement.  This was at 3 am on a Sunday
morning so I had all of the lanes to slow down.

Vinyl cleans easily so there was no permanant damage to the car.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561