Re: Velocity

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Velocity
From: justinc@tbg-arch.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:05:55 -0800
much wider! the rear fenders were rolled slightly to allow the wider profile
tires, but not enough to notice at a glance. your definately right about the
125 mark! i think it might shake me to death before i got there! or blurr my
vision enough to miss guide the little rocket!

justin chester
eugene, oregon