Nice stuff for sale- Great Gift Ideas!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Nice stuff for sale- Great Gift Ideas!
From: Jim Tyler <jtyler29@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:42:55 -0500
I have a few neat parts for sale which may be of use to someone out there.
These are all used parts, except the boot and manifold, condition as noted.

Cig. Lighter for 66-67   pristine condition, correct OE part
35.00
Hand operated W.S. Washer pump for 65-66  pristine condition          48.00
Bumper guards (I set of 4)   good, not perfect,slight dents/blemishes   100.00
for all 4!
Tailights ASM's (1 set of 4)   VG chrome/lens, no sockets 68-70         100.00
for all 4!
O.E. AM Radio     tested, works fine 65-67                             45.00

Two nice Weber 40DCOE carbs on New R-16 Weber Manifold            650.00
        ( For the monster R20,R18,R16 you know you want to build!
        Carbs may need minor gaskets, but are in good shape overall)
E-brake boot (reproduction) extremely nice                             25.00