A nice offer from TWM induction

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A nice offer from TWM induction
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:58:59 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

        Have been communicating with TWM induction about the cold air box and
velocity stacks they make.  TWM are the people that make fuel injection setup's
for Mikuni/Solex's.  They have offered to 'loan' me a cold airbox and some
velocity stacks to see which combo works best on the roadster.  I would have
to have the car dyno'd though to really see the difference. If I find a combo
that works well I buy it and return the rest and if I don't find a good combo
I return everything back to them with 'no charge'
        I say 'no charge' cause I don't know what it will cost to have the
car dyno'd.. Actually I know nothing about haveing a car dyno'd... I would
probably need to do at least four runs. ONe with the stock setup and one
each for small medium and large velocity stacks. Does anyone know how much
this might cost me??
        Does anyone know of a place in the bay area that does this kind of
thing??
                Thanks,
                        DAniel 69 2000
                        SF CA