Re:67.5

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:67.5
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:50:03 -0800
Mike,
I do not have an original 2.0L car unfortunately.  Was a 1600.  Now has
the grill, engine with the side draft mikuni/solex carbs and 5-speed as
mentioned before.  PO had partially disassembled the car taking the
doors off, hood, trunk lid, bumpers, remaining chrome, and most of the
interior.  This is why I have no door hinges, couldn't find them.  I
have finished taking the body apart and pulled it off the frame.  Then
took the frame to the local car wash to degrease most of the
drivetrain.  Seems like alot in 2 months especially when there in only a
little time for me to do it.

Most of the paint was removed when I got the car but it needs a little
soda and or sand blasting to finish things in the corners.  I will
rebuild the suspension after the body is cleaned up.

To bad I could not have met you in Tensed to see the 1500.  Going to
Lewiston for family get together.  I should come up to Hayden Lake soon,
maybe around the 1st of Jan.
Don't know if you know the guy in spokane with the 67.5 2000.  He has
the car about 15 miles out off 9 mile road.  Think it was car #512.  It
was pretty poor shape, rust in the rear quarters and crashed fromt end.
Just talked to him about a month ago.  Can't remember his name or phone
number though.   Well got to go.

Bob Haug
Moscow