Re: 67.5

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67.5
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:48:42 -0800
Sidney,
I am sorry to say that he is not selling the car now.  It was for sale, however
he is sort of doing what he calls a restore job.  Don't know his name or number
and probably could"t find it again anyway.  He threw a rod in the 2.0L then
replaced it with a L16 and 4-speed.  Crunched front end with hood partially
pushed into the cowl area.  Rust in the rear quarters and most if not all chrome
rusty, broken windshield and vent window.  No soft top but had hardtop. Door
panels missing, both front fenders crunched.  Back bumper was run into by a
large Jag sedan.  Jag ok, roadster with very bent rear bumper.
Was car #512 I think but # on frame was hard to see.  At the time 10 months ago
I was looking for one to restore and he wanted 3000.  Was one of the worse cars
I looked at out of about 20 or so.  A the time didn't know much about roadsters
so I passed due to condition and price.

 I did see another guy in lewiston Idaho who had a 67.5 2000. He was original
owner and car had 150,000 miles original, had SU's.  Was well worn but ok for
being original except newer paint, he was asking 11,000.  It was yellow and  I
think about #440.  I got to test drive it.  It was 2 years ago and sold to
someone in florida.  Anyone in florida know of this pale yellow car?
This is getting to long.

Bob
Moscow
67.5  13273