Benefits of owning a Roadster

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Benefits of owning a Roadster
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:05:17 -0800
Hi list,
There are benefits of being a Roadster owner. This past summer
I had my car in a parking lot, and a guy comes over an tells me
he has a 65' 1500. I have been in contact with him over the last
couple of months on his restoration. He invite me to come down
and cut a Christmas tree from his tree farm free of charge. He
grows Noble and Grand fir trees. Those of you who live in
big cities have an idea what these cost. I will be taking my camera
to take pictures.

Currently snowing and thinking of Christmas :-}

Mike