67.5 1600 found.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 1600 found.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:11:08 -0500
  I believe I have found what is left of a 1967.5 1600.  The tag said it is
SPL311-12201.  The last time it was on the road was in 1989.  I'm not sure
if it was in an accident or if the damage I saw was caused by the tree that
now lies over a smashed windshield?  The interior is gone but the dash is
there as are the motor and transmission.  Some time next week the car will
be removed from where it now lies and we'll see what is salvageable.
  Is there anything unique on a 67.5 model that I should take care not to
damage ( if it isn't all ready ).  All parts will probably be sold or traded
for 'ugly dash' parts.

Paul
OROC